31.12.11

a moment before the new year

the fireworks show!!! funny thing by maayan kobi and myself :)



moment before the new year coming, it's time to take a look on past year.
i must say that it was a great year and full of changes! i looked at the pictures and realized how much has changed!
i open this year in "Taglit"  (birthright) project. and i had such a great time! really, BIG fun! 
in taglit it was my first time in the "dead sea" (yep, i live in israel my whole life, and my first time in the "dead sea" was only when i was 20 years old!)


after taglit i returned to my base (in the army...)and got my rank of sergeant!!!

and after 3 months i released from the army. one of the best times of my life!!! 


since then i had a LOT of fun. i've been a lot of time with my best friends celebrating every little thing (like my birthday!!!), we went to good concerts and mostly, like i said- had a lot of fun!







7 comments:

  1. שנה טובה!!!! תמונות יפות, באמת היתה לך שנה נהדרת. הוידאו קורע, חה חה!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog !
    happy new year :)

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! happy new year to you too

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le video est super!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year :) I love fireworks. I've only seen a them a few times.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read and appreciate each of your comments.
<3