24.12.11

happy holidays!

happy holidays friends :)
in those days i'm celebrating hanuka (in this holiday we eat a l-o-t of sweet and greasy food! that's great now and big problem in the gym...) 

i start to work in a new job (after i left my old one...) so don't have a lot of time to be here but i am doing my best and i will love to hear from you what do you want to read in my blog? what do you wanna see more?
i received a message that ask me to see more pics of myself so i am trying ;)
and again, thank you for all of your comment, it means a lot to me :) 

so, those pics are from my grandma house (and room) and we laughed so much when we got them, i'm sure you'll see this in the pics ;)











i found this cute & cozy top from victoria's secrets and felt like i have to wear this sweety!


that's it for today...
until the next time,
happy holidays!
xoxo,



13 comments:

Thanks for your comment. I read and appreciate each of your comments.
<3